Her love of cooking has grown since going to pre school as they frequently have 'Baby Masterchef' classes where they cook all sorts of goodies.
In support of this I am finding myself letting her help me in the kitchen more. I also figure that while were cooking things we may as well try to make it healthy (most of the time). With this in mind I tweaked a recipe I found on the Chobani website.
Wholemeal Banana Muffins
1 Cup Plain Flour
1 Cup Self Raising Wholemeal Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1 small Tub Chobani Yoghurt (or 1/2 cup) ( I used Mango flavoured)
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Pre heat oven to 170
- In a large bowl mix together the flours, baking powder & cinnamon.
- In another bowl mash the banana
- Add the oil, egg, yoghurt & sugar. Stir well.
- Add the banana mixture to the flour and stir until all combined
- Spoon into a greased muffin tray and bake in oven for 25 min or until cooked.